Moss picture round
Get the nature in the apartment with the moss acoustic picture from forest and ball mossMoss acoustic picture made of forest and ball moss looks great and improves room acoustics. The design element can be easily mounted on the wall.
The Moss picture diameter 30 cm costs 179,99 €
The Moss picture diameter 40 cm costs 259,99 €
The Moss picture diameter 50 cm costs 359,99 €
The Moss picture diameter 80 cm costs 749,99 €
The Moss picture diameter 54 cm costs
from 179,99 €
The moss circle is framed by a high quality stainless steel frame. All mosses used are real and 100 % naturally preserved. For this reason they are intended exclusively for indoor use.
The varied placement of forest and ball moss is based on their occurrence in nature. The resulting objects are therefore unique, which will create a pleasant atmosphere in your rooms. Use these circles of natural, but maintenance-free moss also for your practice or office space.
This circle of two different types of moss is particularly well suited to complement our other objects.
- Please avoid permanent, intensive sun or light irradiation (e.g. halogen spotlights with little distance).
- Please avoid extreme humidity (>70 %) and very dry air. Never hang the products near fireplaces, heaters or other sources of heat.
- Even if the plants look absolutely natural: Please do not water or spray!
- Our plants and mosses are purely natural products, therefore in rare cases changes may occur (color change, lichenification, growth).
- Dimensions (diameter): 30 cm
- Dimensions (diameter): 40 cm
- Dimensions (diameter): 50 cm
- Dimensions (diameter): 80 cm
- Dimensions (diameter): 54 cm
- Product height: approx. 6 cm
- Vegetation type: 100 % natural forest and ball moss
- The mosses used are 100 % natural and are permanently preserved in a special process. They now require neither light nor water. Nevertheless, the plants look vibrant green and feel supple and fresh.
The moss image is hung like a picture. For this purpose, hooks are pre-mounted on the back. Simply hammer two nails into the wall - hang up - ready!