Moss picture with old wood frame
Moss picture | acoustic picture from Iceland moss in fresh spring green with old wood frameThe SilentFiber moss acoustic picture from Iceland moss is an absolute eye-catcher! It additionally absorbs sound and thus improves the room acoustics. The design element can be easily mounted on the wall. The format of 62.5 x 62.5 cm can be ideally combined with the Hemp acoustic panels be combined.
The Moss acoustic picture with old wood frame 62,5 x 62,5 cm costs 383,90 € per piece
The moss picture is in an individual old wood frame. The Iceland moss used is real and 100 % naturally preserved. For this reason, you can use the moss pictures | moss acoustic pictures only indoors.
The varied placement of the Iceland moss resembles the natural structure of a deciduous forest seen from the air. The moss pictures are unique one-of-a-kind pieces that will create a natural and pleasant atmosphere in your rooms. Use these acoustic pictures made of natural, but maintenance-free moss also for your living room, practice or office space.
This acoustic picture from Iceland moss can be ideally combined with our acoustic panels from Hemp and Peat be combined.
- Please avoid permanent, intensive sun or light irradiation (e.g. halogen spotlights with a small distance).
- Please avoid extreme humidity (>70 %) and very dry air. Never hang the products near fireplaces, heaters or other sources of heat.
- Even if the plants look absolutely natural: please never water or spray them!
- Our mosses are purely natural products, therefore in rare cases changes may occur (color change, lichenification, growth).
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 62.5 x 62.5 x 12 cm, weight approx. 5 kg
- Vegetation type: 100% natural Iceland moss
- Suspension: The wooden frame comes with prong hangers on the back for wall mounting.
The mosses used are 100 % natural and are permanently preserved in a special process. They now require neither light nor water. Nevertheless, the plants look vibrant green and feel supple and fresh.
The moss image becomes hung like a picture. For this purpose, hooks are pre-mounted on the back. Simply hammer two nails into the wall - hang up - ready!